Where is the Travisso Community Association office located?
The Travisso Community Association office is located in the Palazzo at 2437 Travisso Pkwy, Leander, TX 78641. We are open Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm and Saturday 10 am-4 pm.
How do I get my key fobs to access the amenities?
If you are a new homeowner and would like to have access to the amenities, please stop by the Palazzo during office hours to pick up your fobs. If you recently closed on your home in Travisso, please bring your closing statement and an government issued I.D. for verification.
What are the hours of the Travisso Community Association Office?
The Travisso Community Association Office is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10 am-4 pm.
How much are the Travisso Community Association dues?
Each lot within Travisso is part of Travisso Community Association. As a member/owner in the Association, you have an annual assessment of $840. Assessments are broken in to two payments of $420 due on January 1st and $420 due on July 1st.
Can I pay my Travisso Community Association dues online?
Yes! Online payments may be made by clicking on THIS LINK
When is the pool open at the Palazzo?
We continue pool maintenance year round therefore the pool does not have an official open and close date like most communities. If the weather is nice and you'd like to swim, the pool hours are 5 am-10 pm every day.
What are the hours of the Palazzo Gym?
The Palazzo Gym has key fob access for residents 5 am-10 pm, seven days a week.
How do I submit plans Architectural Review?
If you are making any permanent modifications to the exterior of your home, you must submit an Architectural Review Form. Please click on link for the form: ARC Form
After you complete the form, please include any plans, colors, dimensions and drawings that you may have. The more information, the better. Once everything is together, you can either drop off your packet at the Palazzo (2437 Travisso Parkway) or email it to the Community Manager (CJanes@ccmcnet.com
How do I rent the Palazzo for a private party?
If you are Travisso Resident and would like to host a private party at the Palazzo, please email your Lifestyle Director
(CRoy@ccmcnet.com) to check for available dates. After your rental date is approved by the Lifestyle Director, we just need a completed rental form and $300 deposit to finalize your rental. Click HERE
for the Travisso Rental Form.
Who is the Travisso Community Association Manager?
Cydney Janes, CMCA is the Community Manager for Travisso. A native of San Diego, Cydney studied dance at Mira Cost College. She began her career as a makeup artist and stylist for Nordstrom before transitioning to a national training position with Laura Mercier and Trish McEvoy Cosmetics. In 2006, she joined Neiman Marcus as a marketing director, and in 2015, she transitioned to the community association industry, serving as a community manager. She holds the CMCA professional certification. Outside of work, she enjoys volunteering with organizations directly supporting women in and need of support and encouragement. She has worked with Dress for Success, the Ronald McDonald House and Planned Parenthood in a variety of capacities, including teaching, fundraising and event planning. Cydney enjoys exercising outdoors with her family and exploring Austin’s eateries, parks and lakes. She moved to Texas with her husband and 4-year-old son earlier this year from Bend, Oregon. “Cydney brings polished, top-notch customer care skills and a background in architectural plan review to Travisso and the CCMC team that will serve the needs of a vibrant and growing community,” said vice president Sara Huff. “Cydney’s enthusiasm and grit combines hard work with fun. We’re pleased to have her join our team.”
What does an Association Manager do?
Your Travisso Community Association Manager:
- Oversees daily office functions ensuring the needs and requests of the residents are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains association records as required by the governing documents, state law and CCMC protocol.
- Ensures that the association’s liability and damage insurance policies conform to the requirements of the governing documents and applicable law.
- Develops and implements a risk management program under the Board’s direction.
- Develops and administers the annual operating and reserve budgets.
- Contracts for the Reserve Study and updates.
- Maintains complete records of major repairs and replacements, updated warranty information and property inventory for tax and reserve study records.
- Monitors performance against adopted budget, conducts monthly reviews of financial statements, and prepares a variance report for the Board. Coordinates investments of funds in accordance with Board policies.
- Maintains necessary records for preparation of annual audits.
- Provides professional guidance to the Board regarding their policy-making duty as fiduciaries.
- Facilitates long range planning and annual goal setting.
- Attends meetings of the Board, committees and membership, providing professional direction and assistance as needed and ensuring that the minutes, resolutions and decisions are documented and implemented as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate or assigned.
- Serves as liaison between the association and other entities, including the developer, builders, commercial parcels, municipal entities, schools or public facilities. This may extend to federal or state agencies and other community associations.
- Recruits, hires, supervises and evaluates site employees.
- Coaches employees to develop skills and advance within the association and CCMC staff. Develops and monitors training and education opportunities for staff and encourages self-improvement.
- Oversees the administration of human resource functions.
- Ensures that staff follows established policy and procedures, particularly safety procedures. As necessary, disciplines and terminates personnel.
- Oversees operation and maintenance of all association facilities, ensuring that contractors and staff are adequately trained and equipped.
- Regularly inspects facilities and implements a preventive maintenance schedule.
- Prepares bid specifications for contract work and assists the Board in qualifying and selecting contractors by ensuring that the contractors have appropriate expertise, licenses and insurance prior to being considered for any association contract.
- Duties as assigned.
What does a Lifestyle Director do?
The Lifestyle Director is an employee of CCMC and is responsible for creating an environment of engagement and connectivity by planning and marketing a comprehensive recreation and social agenda for residents. The Lifestyle Director is responsible for creating, planning, promoting and executing an annual calendar of activities, classes, trips, educational programs and special events for families, children, teens and adults.
Lifestyle Director Duties:
- Establish and implement office and general policies and procedures for activities.
- Produce and follow an annual budget for activity income and expenses.
- Oversee all Social Media.
- Coordinate room and event set up schedule.
- Schedule rentals, including coordination of room set ups, outside vendors, entertainment and catering.
- Set-up and manage all lifestyle vendors and payments.
- Develop, promote and execute a full compliment of lifestyle activities for a variety of demographics.
- Oversee all scheduling for events, trips, meetings and group functions.
- Recruit and manage fitness instructors.
- Negotiate and sign contracts with entertainment, instructors, speakers, vendors and caterers.
- Interact with craft, hobby and club areas to develop classes, seminars, activities and special events.
- Develop promotional strategies for in-house and off-site events, to include writing articles, delegating job responsibilities, producing flyers, maintaining bulletin boards, and sign-up sheets.
- Edit, produce and distribute a weekly community e-newsletter.
- Administer and update community website on a daily basis.
- Produce and distribute all promotional flyers, announcements, emails, calendars, signage, banners, etc.
- Assist with resident orientations.
What does the Maintenance Director do?
Under the supervision of the Community Manager, the Maintenance Director oversees building maintenance including the Palazzo, pool, tennis courts courts and fitness center. The Maintenance Director also oversees all contracts related to open spaces and common areas.
In addition, the Maintenance Director establishes and implements a preventative maintenance schedule; prepares bid specifications, orders equipment, parts and supplies, and maintains adequate stock of frequently used items. Additionally, the Director maintains updated facility records, assists in creating the annual budget, performs property acceptance inspections, and is available to respond to after-hours emergencies when needed. They also develop and maintain standard operation procedures and maintenance manuals, and operate within OSHA standards and company safety policies. Special projects and other duties as assigned.
What is the role of the Member Service Associate?
The Travisso Member Services Associates oversee all front desk operations, processes and procedures, while acting as the primary point person for guests and residents entering the Palazzo. They greet residents and assist with Travisso membership matters including daily and special events registration, activity and guest fobs as well as assisting with resident communication including flyers, website, etc. They also maintain checklists for front desk operations, coordinate purchase of supplies, enforce policies and procedures, periodically walking the facilities to greet guests and assisting with general cleanliness. They also assist with design review and lifestyle events. Additional duties or job functions are required as deemed necessary.