chevron_rightWhat are the hours and location of the Travisso Community Association Office?
LocationThe Travisso Community Association office is located in the Palazzo at 2437 Travisso Pkwy, Leander, TX 78641.HoursTravisso Community Association office hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm.
chevron_rightWhat are the hours for the Travisso Community Amenities?
Palazzo Fitness Center & PoolWe continue pool maintenance year round, therefore, the pool does not have an official open and close date like most communities.Based on mandates from Travisso's attorney, the Travisso Fitness Center and Pool hours have been reduced and require reservations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, however, this is subject to change. Both the Fitness Center and Pool are only available for Travisso homeowners. Guests of Travisso homeowners are not permitted to use the facilities at this time. For more information on gym and pool hours and how to make your reservations, please contact our Lifestyle Director, Candice Roy (CRoy@ccmcnet.com).Tennis CourtsReservations are required for Tennis Court access. Due to the pandemic, only four homeowners may be on one court at a time and guests of Travisso homeowners are not permitted to use the courts at this time. For more information on hours and how to make your reservations, please contact our Lifestyle Director, Candice Roy (CRoy@ccmcnet.com).
chevron_rightHow much are the Travisso Community Association dues and how do I pay them?
Each lot within Travisso is part of Travisso Community Association. As a member/owner in the Association, you have an annual assessment of $840. Assessments are broken into two payments of $420 due on January 1st and $420 due on July 1st.Payment OptionsThere are three ways Travisso HOA dues may be paid: direct debit, online, OR by mail
- Direct Debit - You can find the Direct Debit Form on this website under "Forms and Documents" > "Travisso Community Association-Forms" >"CCMC Direct Debit". You may fill this out and send it along with a voided check to the email address at the bottom of the form.
- Online - Online payments may be made by clicking on THIS LINK.
- By Mail - Once you receive your invoice by mail, please make checks payable to Travisso Community Association (include your account number on your check). If you do not know your account number, please email Candice Roy, Lifestyle Director (CRoy@ccmcnet.com) for assistance. Please contact the HOA office if you have not received your invoice at least 10 business days before the HOA dues due date.
- Mail Payments To: Travisso Community Association, P. O. Box 105515, Atlanta, GA 30348-5515
chevron_rightI am a new Travisso homeowner! How do I get my key fobs to access the amenities?
If you are a new homeowner and would like to have access to the amenities, please stop by the Palazzo during office hours to pick up your fobs. If you recently closed on your home in Travisso, please bring your closing statement and an government issued I.D. in order to verify that you have closed on your home and you are now a Travisso resident.
chevron_rightHow do I submit my plans for an Architectural Review?
If you are making any permanent modifications to the exterior of your home, you must submit an Architectural Review Form. Please click on link for the form: ACC FormAfter you complete the form, please include any plans, colors, dimensions and drawings that you may have. The more information, the better. Once everything is together, you can either drop off your packet at the Palazzo (2437 Travisso Parkway) or email it to the Community Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).What projects require a permit?The City of Leander may require a permit for interior and exterior projects. A comprehensive list is available via the City's website or by phone (512-528-2815) or email (email@example.com) through the permitting department.When are the ACC meetings and when will I hear back?Architectural review requests are submitted to the Reviewer on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. Applications should be submitted by the end of business the Friday prior to Wednesday meetings. This gives the management team the opportunity to review the application for completeness and follow up on any additional information, if needed. Please note that applications submitted after close of business Friday will be added to the next ACC meeting agenda.
chevron_rightWho do we call if we have questions or concerns about the Community's irrigation?
Who do we call if we see a broken sprinkler head?All broken sprinkler heads can be reported directly to the Community Manager, Cydney Janes, by phone (512-202-7403) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).Who do we contact with questions regarding reclaimed water?If you would like more information on the reclaimed water system, please contact the City of Leander Water Department at 512-259-2640.
chevron_rightWho do I contact if there is a streetlight outage?
The street lights are maintained and repaired by the HOA. Damaged or non-working streetlights can be reported directly to the Community Manager by email (email@example.com).
chevron_rightWhat are the street parking regulations and speed limits in Travisso?
Street ParkingThe HOA does not enforce any street parking regulations. On-street parking is regulated by the Composite Zoning Ordinance promulgated by the City of Leander. Please contact the City of Leander Police Department non-emergency number (512-528-2800) for parking enforcement. Cars are not permitted to be covered on streets within the Developmental Area.Speed LimitsThe speed limit from the entrance of Travisso Parkway to Benetton Way is 40 mph and 30 mph after Benetton Way. The speed limit coming down Travisso Parkway towards FM 1431 is 30 mph. The speed limit on residential streets is 30 mph. Speed limits are mandated by the City of Leander.
chevron_rightWhat day is trash collection and when can I put my trash containers outside?
Collection day for Travisso is Tuesday. Trash containers may be placed outside at dusk the day before pick-up and must be stored by the end of pick-up day. Please visit the City of Leander's website on Garbage and Recycling for more information.
chevron_rightHow do I rent the Palazzo for a private party?
Rentals for the Toscana Room and Palazzo Pavilion are not permitted at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic based on governing mandates from Travisso's attorney. Our Lifestyle Director, Candice Roy (firstname.lastname@example.org) will inform the Travisso Community when rentals will be available again.
chevron_rightHow can I stay in touch with the Travisso HOA?
- Travisso Management and Lifestyle Updates - receive weekly lifestyle and management updates! You can sign up at the front desk of the HOA office or email Candice Roy, Lifestyle Director (email@example.com).
- Our Facebook page: "Travisso Community Association"
- This website! (travissocommunity.com). We are constantly adding more to the online events calendar, FAQ page, and forms and documents!
chevron_rightWhat is the after hours emergency number?
The after hours phone is by "Answer 1 Communications" (800-274-3165). This number should be used for emergencies such as a broken window, irrigation leak, property damage, etc.
chevron_rightWhat does a Travisso Community Association Manager do?
Your Travisso Community Association Manager:
Get to Know Your Community Manager!Cydney Janesemail: firstname.lastname@example.org: 512-770-6185cell: 512-202-7403How long have you worked for CCMC at Travisso?I started with CCMC in July 2018.Where did you work and/or what did you do before coming to Travisso?I have been in Community Management for the past 4 years. Prior to working in the HOA industry I spent my career in the retail industry holding various positions in corporate training and leadership.Why did you choose to work at Travisso?Travisso is a beautiful development with wonderful homeowners. I am excited to help develop the community over the coming years.What are you most passionate about professionally?Self-improvement and helping my team achieve their professional goals.What do you enjoy most about working at Travisso?The community members and CCMC team.What are some of your favorite pastimes?I am happiest spending time with my family, exercising, exploring, or just relaxing at home.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Growing with CCMC.What are three unique facts about you?1) I trained in classical ballet for 13 years2) I lived in Micronesia for 5 years3) I have been scuba diving since I was 10 years old.Do you have a strong pet peeve?I am a neat freak.What is your favorite ice cream, movie, and animal?Cherry Garcia from Ben and Jerry's or Hagan Daz Vanilla, I have too many favorite movies to list but I love a good thriller! My favorite dog is my Golden Retriever, Max.Are there any quotes that inspire you?"Eighty percent of success is showing up." - Woody Allen
- Oversees daily office functions ensuring the needs and requests of the residents are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains association records as required by the governing documents, state law and CCMC protocol.
- Ensures that the association’s liability and damage insurance policies conform to the requirements of the governing documents and applicable law.
- Develops and implements a risk management program under the Board’s direction.
- Develops and administers the annual operating and reserve budgets.
- Contracts for the Reserve Study and updates.
- Maintains complete records of major repairs and replacements, updated warranty information and property inventory for tax and reserve study records.
- Monitors performance against adopted budget, conducts monthly reviews of financial statements, and prepares a variance report for the Board. Coordinates investments of funds in accordance with Board policies.
- Maintains necessary records for preparation of annual audits.
- Provides professional guidance to the Board regarding their policy-making duty as fiduciaries.
- Facilitates long range planning and annual goal setting.
- Attends meetings of the Board, committees and membership, providing professional direction and assistance as needed and ensuring that the minutes, resolutions and decisions are documented and implemented as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate or assigned.
- Serves as liaison between the association and other entities, including the developer, builders, commercial parcels, municipal entities, schools or public facilities. This may extend to federal or state agencies and other community associations.
- Recruits, hires, supervises and evaluates site employees.
- Coaches employees to develop skills and advance within the association and CCMC staff. Develops and monitors training and education opportunities for staff and encourages self-improvement.
- Oversees the administration of human resource functions.
- Ensures that staff follows established policy and procedures, particularly safety procedures. As necessary, disciplines and terminates personnel.
- Oversees operation and maintenance of all association facilities, ensuring that contractors and staff are adequately trained and equipped.
- Regularly inspects facilities and implements a preventive maintenance schedule.
- Prepares bid specifications for contract work and assists the Board in qualifying and selecting contractors by ensuring that the contractors have appropriate expertise, licenses and insurance prior to being considered for any association contract.
- Duties as assigned.
chevron_rightWhat does a Lifestyle Director do?
The Lifestyle Director is an employee of CCMC and is responsible for creating an environment of engagement and connectivity by planning and marketing a comprehensive recreation and social agenda for residents. The Lifestyle Director is responsible for creating, planning, promoting and executing an annual calendar of activities, classes, trips, educational programs and special events for families, children, teens, and adults.Lifestyle Director Duties:
Get to Know Your Lifestyle Director!Candice Royemail: email@example.com: 512-770-6185Photo by Texas Touch PhotographyHow long have you worked for CCMC at Travisso?CCMC: 7 years, Travisso: 4 yearsWhere did you work and/or what did you do before coming to Travisso?I was a Lifestyle Director for a community in Arlington, Texas.Why did you choose to work at Travisso?I wanted to be near family. All of my niblings are in the Austin area. Also, the view from my office (the Palazzo) can’t be beat.What are you most passionate about professionally?I am a strong believer in the health benefits of an active lifestyle. It’s my goal to add a variety of opportunities for every resident to stay active and social.What do you enjoy most about working at Travisso?The residents. I truly enjoy how compassionate the Travisso homeowners are.What are some of your favorite pastimes?In my spare time, I play roller derby. If I’m not at work, I’m either skating, working out, eating, or sleeping. During derby offseason, my husband and I travel.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?I’ll probably retire from roller derby and switch to paddleboard racing.What are three unique facts about you?1. I’m upset that I’ll never be a backup dancer for Beyonce. That ship sailed long ago.2. My letterman jacket was for High School Rodeo.3. I’m color deficient. I only see certain shades of red/brown, blue/green and purple. I didn’t realize this until I wore a blue dress to a St. Patricks Day Parade. I was 30ish years old. Luckily I was wearing a green necklace. Shortly after this, I found out that I had painted a bedroom purple, I thought it was blue. Mind blown.Do you have a strong pet peeve?No, I’m pretty easy going.What is your favorite ice cream, movie, and animal?Favorite ice cream is Salt and Straw’s Pear and Blue Cheese. Locally, I love Amy’s chocolate ice cream.Movie: Singing in the RainFavorite animal: Dinosaurs and Narwhals
- Establish and implement office and general policies and procedures for activities.
- Produce and follow an annual budget for activity income and expenses.
- Oversee all Social Media.
- Coordinate room and event set up schedule.
- Schedule rentals, including coordination of room setups, outside vendors, entertainment and catering.
- Set-up and manage all lifestyle vendors and payments.
- Develop, promote and execute a full compliment of lifestyle activities for a variety of demographics.
- Oversee all scheduling for events, trips, meetings and group functions.
- Recruit and manage fitness instructors.
- Negotiate and sign contracts with entertainment, instructors, speakers, vendors, and caterers.
- Interact with craft, hobby. and club areas to develop classes, seminars, activities, and special events.
- Develop promotional strategies for in-house and off-site events, to include writing articles, delegating job responsibilities, producing flyers, maintaining bulletin boards, and sign-up sheets.
- Edit, produce and distribute a weekly community e-newsletter.
- Administer and update community website on a daily basis.
- Produce and distribute all promotional flyers, announcements, emails, calendars, signage, banners, etc.
- Assist with resident orientations.
chevron_rightWhat does the Administrative Coordinator do?
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support to the Community Manager, Lifestyle Director, Maintenance Director, Member Services and is the first point of contact for Travisso residents. She also oversees all front desk operations, processes, and procedures, while acting as the primary point person for guests and residents entering the Palazzo. Responsibilities include on-boarding new residents, setting up and maintaining resident files, assisting the Community Manager with the HOA's accounts receivables and accounts payables, scheduling and calendaring clubhouse rentals, website document management, assisting with planning and hosting club and lifestyle events, day to day operations of the Palazzo and most importantly assisting Travisso residents!